House of Night Forurms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Forurms

A place for all the House of Night addicts to discuss the Series and Hangout!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paige
Admin
Paige

life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK) Empty
PostSubject: life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK)   life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Creator:
moon goddess26

Last post:
~Evras girl~ wrote:
"Why should I believe that? You told me you loved me and you lied. Your lying again right now. You need to leave." I walked towards her and she walked backwards until her back was against the door. Our faces were close. I looked into her eyes. "You need to leave now..."
Back to top Go down
moon goddess26

PostSubject: Re: life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK)   life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 pm

"make me , you know you can't"
I closed the distance and kissed him, I put everything into that kiss, anger for anger, passion for passion, sadness for sadness, "I may have told you i didn't love you but thing is is that I do
I love you I don't know what I did but i did it and I am sorry, I do love Erick more, but and the way you did before you still hold a place in my heart.
"There I said it "
Back to top Go down
V.L.B.<3sB.S.K

PostSubject: Re: life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK)   life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 am

~where is trix at guys~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK)   life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

life on the run (NEED SERNEA AND TRIX BACK)
Page 1 of 1