House of Night Forurms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Forurms

A place for all the House of Night addicts to discuss the Series and Hangout!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mutants and vampires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paige
Admin
Paige

mutants and vampires Empty
PostSubject: mutants and vampires   mutants and vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Creator:
kiki(Xvampire princessX)

Last post:
moon goddess26 wrote:
I love making her mad.
"Nope, I don't think i will, I wander what happened to your little friend saphier?"
Back to top Go down
Empress Jade

PostSubject: Re: mutants and vampires   mutants and vampires I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 am

(did ML3 post before that last post? I'm waiting on her answer...)
Back to top Go down
Run BB Run
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mutants and vampires   mutants and vampires I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 am

V.L.B<3sB.S.K
Quote :
(how should i come in)

ML3
Quote :
Quote:
without thinking about it i whispered "and plus that wasnt what you were thinking 10 minutes ago" I sighed i couldnt get that thought out of my head

(( Thats what she said earlier lol ^^ ))

I jumped of his shoulder when we were out of sight and said "If you really believe what you just said then bite me" I smirked and kissed him once on the list pulling away straight away then i said "So we going now" I smiled and started to walk keeping my fire ready just incase he really was only playing with me i was sure he wasnt but i didnt wont to under estimate a vampire

I smiled at him hoping he couldnt sense my worry i just was a little scared after what he had said back there i did trust him completly i just am a little scared at the moment i said in my head to myself i still wasnt sure if he had heard what i mumbled earlyier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mutants and vampires   mutants and vampires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mutants and vampires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forurms :: To All Members :: RPs-
Jump to: