House of Night Forurms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Forurms

A place for all the House of Night addicts to discuss the Series and Hangout!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In case you didn't read why...

Go down 
+9
WillSuckUrblood
Sharon The Warrior
Run BB Run
Skitz_alice
~Jojodances4life~
Paige
Night_Angel
*tEaM_jAcOb*
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

In case you didn't read why... Empty
PostSubject: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Please, to understand everything, read the announcement made in Announcements. We understand you're prolly ticked, just let it all out here.
Back to top Go down
http://houseboat.niceboard.net
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Jeezus Fuck, no explaination? Really? Some of us actually like the site, and would have liked a little warning!!!!! Just for reference, I AM PISSED, VERY PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZUS!
Back to top Go down
Night_Angel
Mod

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 pm

*tEaM_jAcOb* wrote:
Jeezus Fuck, no explaination? Really? Some of us actually like the site, and would have liked a little warning!!!!! Just for reference, I AM PISSED, VERY PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZUS!

Did you read 'To help you know why' in the Announcements, well if you didn't here yah go ^_^:

Admin wrote:
So I know that this is sudden and upsetting, but it needed to be done so that we can do a full site cleanup and Rule fix. To those who are first time visitors to the fansite, I am sorry that you have to come and see it down, but know that on Wednsday June 17 it will be back up and running, and the discussions will be back up for you all.

I have made areas for you to "Have at it" cause I know i'd wanna rant and rave about how upset I am as well. Feel free, get it off your chest, just don't start directing it directly at anyone, just something like:

Damn! What the hell! Why did they have to go and do that! It was fine, I wasn't making issues neither were any of you! This is stupid. ..blah blah blah...

you get the picture..but try and avoid:

That fucking bitch Raschel did this, she is the reason that I'm stuck here, and she's fucking up the whole site! She's a little whore that needs to go to hell! Hear that Raschel? GO TO HELL!

Please, really, we're trying to make it a quick and painless thing. I'm sorry for the hassle, but like I said, feel free to rant here. Vent it all out now ^_^

(~House of Night Staff~)

Btw sorry for no warning about the site switch.
Back to top Go down
*tEaM_jAcOb*

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:42 pm

I know, I read it, I'm stilled pissed=[[[[[
Back to top Go down
Paige
Admin
Paige

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:44 pm

calm down hun
all the Rps are there
if there are any missing tell me PLEASE!!
Back to top Go down
Night_Angel
Mod

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Yep....what Jenny said.....

we know a lot of people are and we're sorry. but the site needs some cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Yea it was really starting to tick me off at how unorganized it was getting
lol
i like things organized
lol
Back to top Go down
Skitz_alice

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm

OMG I AM SOOOOOO TICKED OFF!!

I ALMOST CRIED!!!

I LOVE THIS SITE AND ALL OF A SUDDE IT'S DOWN!!!>.<

I WANNED TO PUNCH SOMETHING SOOOOO BAD!!
Back to top Go down
Paige
Admin
Paige

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 pm

lol Jojo
ok so my party people please please clam down
Back to top Go down
Night_Angel
Mod

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Calm Down Alice it will be up as soon....

Jojo i agree with you...lol.
Back to top Go down
Run BB Run
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Yep, but basically what they said.

Again, we ARE sorry for not telling you guys before hand. But as the topic says, have at it. Rant here all you want, but don't worry the site should be up and running tomorrow, with improvements. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paige
Admin
Paige

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 pm

& I just wanna say the more you freak and complain the longer it will take us to clean the site
so chill & let us do what we do best
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Here Alice you can punch my invisible pillow
lol
it's very helpful these days
LOL!
Back to top Go down
Night_Angel
Mod

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:53 pm

LOL!! Jojo
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 pm

WHAT?! Lol
I'd say its a pretty awesome pillow
to let me hit it so many times

*goes to punch pillow all the while laughing* lol
Back to top Go down
Night_Angel
Mod

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 pm

lol! you sure do know how to make ppl laugh jojo
Back to top Go down
Run BB Run
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Haha yayy for pillows!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Skitz_alice

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:56 pm

lol jojo!!

and sorry people, i tend to freak out for any little thing

um, question

will everything be back to normal? i mean like the backround and stuff??
Back to top Go down
Run BB Run
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Yep, everyone was just redirected to a different site.
Back to top Go down
Night_Angel
Mod

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Tomorrow somewhere around the time it switched, This is a Temp. Site the real Site will we better and switched back Tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Admin

Lol yay Smile
Thats my job lol

everything should pretty much be the same were just organizing
Back to top Go down
Night_Angel
Mod

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Smile It seems that way Jojo (about making ppl laugh is your job.)

Last edited by Night_Angel on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skitz_alice

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Ohh okay

i feel bad for the people that will wake up tomorrow and go "WHAT?!?"
Back to top Go down
~Jojodances4life~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:01 pm

It truly is lol always has been lol

hopefully they'll read the posts on the other site and come to this one so they can read on it and rant if they want to
Back to top Go down
Skitz_alice

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:03 pm

yep, i'm confused on where people left off on the RP's cuz my computer froze on me for 20 min by the time i came on here i thought it had been my computer...i was about to throw it against the wall but found out it had happend to eveyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case you didn't read why...   In case you didn't read why... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In case you didn't read why...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next