House of Night Forurms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Forurms

A place for all the House of Night addicts to discuss the Series and Hangout!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tied all together~Need Other.~[Started!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paige
Admin
Paige

Tied all together~Need Other.~[Started!] Empty
PostSubject: Tied all together~Need Other.~[Started!]   Tied all together~Need Other.~[Started!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Creator:
Sharon the Warrior!

Last post:
.Its.Jess. wrote:
I walked through the woods, ready for a fight. I could hear fighting, and knew that if others like me, hunters, were there, they could most likely use back up. I passed the lake and saw a girl. She seemed troubled. Forgetting about the hunters and whatever they had found, I ran twords the girl.
"You okay?" I asked hesitantly. The girl didnt seem like one of the fairy tail creatures I hunted, but she did seem familliar.

Sharon the Warrior! wrote:
Raven
I stop in my tracks as I heard a voice. I turned around to see this girl. I could tell she was a hunter. " Yeah I am fine. I just got this colore on. It was a joke and now the colore is stick around my neck. I can't get it off." I said as I tryed to pulled on the colore. I couldn't beleive I was acting like a dum animal. I looked at the girl unsure if she could tell what I was or not. I was hopeing that she couldn't see or reaciozed my face seeing as Master Jeager was well know amoug hunters.
Back to top Go down

Tied all together~Need Other.~[Started!]
Page 1 of 1