House of Night Forurms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Forurms

A place for all the House of Night addicts to discuss the Series and Hangout!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight 2.0{Needs new characters..asap}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paige
Admin
Paige

Twilight 2.0{Needs new characters..asap} Empty
PostSubject: Twilight 2.0{Needs new characters..asap}   Twilight 2.0{Needs new characters..asap} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Creator:
~{Fire}Chrys{Prince}~

Last post:
Rickey wrote:
~{Fire}Chrys{Prince}~ wrote:
"Ok.." I said my goodbyes to him and the others as they drove me back to Arizona. We ordered a hotel room. A few days alater I got a distressed phone call from my motehr saying she was in need of my help. It was one of the three bad vamps. He told me to meet him at my old karate studio if I wanted to save my mother. I did so without lletting the others know. But it was a trick. "Scream for the camera, let Justin know exactly how the pain is.. Come on." "No!" I yelled back at him.. "I won't do it" Hew frowned "Fine, I'll make you." I punched my leg and it was instantly in pain, I screamed out.

I looked at the helpless kid on the flour staring up at me with horor."tell Justin to take revenge!" I hissed through my teeth. The window behind me shaterd and Justin flew into the room.
Back to top Go down

Twilight 2.0{Needs new characters..asap}
Page 1 of 1